Monday, November 22, 2010

The man of my dreams...

As I sit here, I think of how lovely my thoughts are... the man of my dreams.


The man of my dreams will allow me in his world with an invite to all of it's entirety. He will also accept me for who I am - at any given time of the day, and will also accept where I stand.
The man of my dreams will go out of his way to observe when I need him most. He will hold me when I am alone. He will wipe my tears of sadness, fear, or happiness. He will be there for all of the emotions my soul is capable of feeling.
The man of my dreams will walk away when I need to be alone, and turn his head for the double confirmation of this solitary moment I am in need of. He will check-in within realistic time frames to assure me of his presence, and be gentle with it.
The man of my dreams will offer his assistance when EVER the opportunity arises, and approach it in such a way that it is for quality reasons, not because he does not think I am capable of doing them alone. He will because he will know that I don't want to be doing such things alone. He will also invite me to do the same for him.
The man of my dreams will be forever honest in all he speaks and all he does. The power of love and the power of deception enters my soul in the same way. I will ALWAYS FEEL IT! He will know how intuitive I am, and as I get to know him more, the more I will feel - good or bad.
The man of my dreams will not think of anything I was part of in my past. All is put behind and I am his from this point on. HE will also, place his past in the same box with a lock attached and the key thrown away... Memories will always be kept safe, and photos of ones past will ALWAYS find a way of coming to the surface...ALWAYS!
The man of my dreams will agree when I call him on something. He can melt all the tension and ease all of the pain when he is in agreeance with me when things are not going as well as they could. When that bond is broken, he will be on the same page as me and help me find a way to get back to the man of my dreams, even if it means fessing up to deception he has created. 
The man of my dreams will be open minded to my thoughts spoken and never condemn them. He will also call me out on something that is unlike me. He will have the deepest respect for me as I have for him. He will assure every moment of understanding in times of the frustration I feel.
The man of my dreams will be devoted to his one and only. He will share in all of the fun and always assist in finding a way to keep it magical...inspirational. He will be soft, gentle and do his part with the sign language between us, through the hugs, kisses and glances in between.


The man of my dreams will look at me and say...


I am the man of your dreams,
and since dreams come true,
I want to live this life
with none other but you.


Thank you for reading my thoughts.

1 Comments:

At Monday, November 22, 2010 11:27:00 AM , Blogger ~BB~ said...

WoW!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home