Sunday, November 28, 2010

Just because

At first I thought that blogs were something that were unimportant things that people did for unknown reasons. Then I was kindly introduced by my cousin who I recently had the opportunity to get to know. As I slowly get to know her, I find that she truly is an amazing person with similarities to myself. This intrigues me, as they come far and few between. She truly is an inspiration and I am looking forward to knowing her the rest of my life!

After beginning my blog, I thought that this would be a way for me to get my feelings out, and keep them safely inside at the same time. Anyone who wants to read about my thoughts will, and those who choose not to, well, they can just turn their head the other way.

Today I noticed that I have audiences from across the world! All the way in Malaysia. This is exciting, and although I do not expect much to come out of it, I enjoy the thought that there are individuals that are interested in reading my thoughts, and possibly continuing to do so.

I welcome each and every one of you to follow. I can't promise that I will have anything of relative nature to say, all I can promise is that I will only be who I truly am, and will do my best to portray what I am feeling inside.

-Thank you for reading my thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home