Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Challenge the resistance

Everyone is the hindered of their own well being. We seem to be in the habit of blaming our circumstances and people around us for the undesirable life situation we exist in. 

In my opinion the only reason for our suffering is our own resistance to the flow of life which is trying to bring forth the manifestation of all our desires. 

I really don't think that fear and suffering are unnatural states which are not to the very nature of our "being" that we are in essence. 

We need to stop seeking our own experiences as well as others as a form to interpret how we're feeling. At the end of the day, it's ultimately our own conscience that allows us to truly find how happy we can be. Our conscience gives us the true sense of power to have the awareness to carry on without doubt.

If we don't live the reality that we desire most, I believe it's simply because we are resisting it through our internal limiting beliefs.

We can dwell on our negative experiences, negative thoughts... This shall only give rise to the negative emotions which follow. 
It's all by choice! To locate those positive beliefs and to push forward. 

Sure, we can't kill our mind by force... Who would want to do that anyway...? The mind dies its own death by the poison of disassociation. Our minds are like the Google search engine... Trying to predict everything and anything based on the data it's collected so far. 

I have had many ups and downs... It doesn't ever mean that these circumstances will be repeated. So why should I dwell on them so much? I don't think worrying about the past should bring us misery for today or tomorrow.

We need to let everything go and live for now... This very moment. We need to begin unraveling the limits for ourselves. 

It's such a long journey and we are only wasting time attempting to analyze how we go about our next adventures. 

Get over it all and start living! 

We can simply define ourselves with the past experiences we have belonged in... But that doesn't define you. What defines you... Is you... Today! If we continue to live by what we have learned, we are simply limiting ourselves to the freedom that is currently at our fingertips.

Don't wake up tomorrow reminiscing on today. And certainly don't do anything today that will bring you those thoughts when the sun rises in the morning. It's just that simple. 

My life has been hanging on many thoughts. I'm ready to carry on and I'm not afraid to survive knowing its because yesterday can't be changed...

"My chains break lose, my roots let go and I fly away as a surrounded flow. My vibes fill my void, they ground my heart and take me to new heights. Like a bear, that carries my soul, on a mountain, my house lays there to gaze upon the world, stretching my arms and I let go. A villa by a fountain, a child that smiles for miles to find her escape, to run and dive, to sing and cry, to colour her mouth and sing her song ready to be sunk by her song that she willingly adores...virtually here, my pieces collide, my parts ignite, this vibrance, this intoxication, whole as I allow the slave of myself to take on this world." ~Kristy

-Thank you for reading my thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home