Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sweet Silver Lining




If anyone knows me well, they understand that I find it difficult to adapt to change. This doesn't necessarily mean I lose sight of myself and well being, but support is definitely required for me to follow a path of less destruction.  I have enough support to carry me through times of difficulty, but I mostly rely on myself to recover... Sometimes it's hard as things happen which are not under my control and I let them get the best of me. 

When I hit times such as these, I give myself time. Time is definitely needed when intensive thinking is involved. Patterns change and so does vulnerability. I hesitate being subjected to anything that could lead me astray and think I do a pretty good job resisting some temptations. 

Tomorrow shall be the beginning of my journey. My new path in life, if you will. This evening I have set as my deadline to finish gathering the appropriate thoughts needed for myself and I will find myself waking up to a whole new experience in the early hours of the morning. 
 
I'm excited for this adventure and wont look back. 
 
I don't believe in luck, I don't believe in wishes all that well either. I just believe in a well being to carry oneself through the joys this world has to offer. After all, the sweet silver lining does exist :)

He is being selfish in his thoughts and has so easily let me go. Its not my choice to be released to the other demons out there, but I know he has done so to pursue his own dreams by choosing this life without me. I wish him the very best in his quests and I shall maintain the best composure without him. Afterall, he is releasing me to others who will fully appreicate all that I have to offer.

Tomorrow... A new day, a new experience, a new adventure with everlasting joys to follow.

-Thank you for reading my thoughts. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home