Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Hello to all my fans out there...

Lately I've been pondering on something...

Why people "block" others online. This could be with Facebook, email, telephone, Instagram... you name it, anyone can pretty much block anybody.

I'm certain that people have their legit personal reasons...

Personally I will block a person if they have different morals than mine and wish to take a massive discussion approach that is completely defensive not choosing in having a realistic debate on the chosen topic.

Besides this, I believe it's a pretty childish game. Welcome to different opinions and viewpoints I guess.

I can fully appreciate that if someone out there is bugging or harrassing you, then sure, you absolutely have the right to block someone.

See, if any of my readers have noticed, I have gone through a break-up with a dear loved one. He is this "type" of person to block me from EVERYTHING!

I have fully appreciated the randome ittelegent posts he would place on facebook and was quite intrigued and curious as to what he will come up with next. The same goes for Instagram (a location online for the world to share a vast amount of photographs.). I adore his photography. It's expressive, and although I don't read into his thoughts through the process of analizing the phots themselves, I have full appreciation for all types of photography.

Never would he hold a peice of art to ecpress with the world about a loved one, so it's not like he is intentionally attempting to keep his "love life" away from me.

I believe he is intentionally making the attmept to place the control into his own hands by simply showing me what he capable of taking away from me.

In my option, he has taking the most valuable thing - himself. As far as I'm concerened, everything else is all materialistic and really shouldn't bother me.

The very thing that bothers me is the fact that for someone such as himself, who wants no part of me - is making the best effort in keeping me far away. To me, that is much more effort one needs to place as he is doing the exact opposite of "cutting ties" with me. As long as he is blocking me from such things, he will carry himself with the reminder that he has me blocked and will forever be reminded of who I am and why he chose this to begin with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home